There are two types of SEATUC 2020 manuscript, each for Oral Presentation Session and Poster Presentation Session. With respect to paper submissions, one or more authors should be from the SEATUC member universities. Please see the below guidelines for each manuscript preparation.
1) Oral Presentation Session (full-paper peer-reviewed)
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers in English. Submission should be in form of a PDF file with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point fonts) including figures, in accordance with SEATUC author guidelines. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed at least two reviewers. Depending on the peer-review points, some papers will be invited for the Poster Presentation Session instead. As that will be considered as an option, authors may withdraw. Only the accepted papers can be presented in oral presentations and published in SEATUC 2020 proceedings. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to SEATUC Journal of Science and Engineering (SJSE).
2) Poster Presentation Session (abstract reviewed)
SEATUC 2020 also includes a Poster Presentation session in which researchers can present and discuss their work-in-progress, ideas, ongoing research, and experimental studies. Authors are requested to submit 1 page extended abstract (with one figure accepted) in the form of a PDF file, which is then reviewed. The authors of accepted abstracts can submit their final manuscripts by the Camera-ready paper due in form of a PDF file with:
1) the same format as the oral presentation session up to four (4) pages, or
2) 6-up printed PowerPoint slides, or
3) 1-page poster presentation format,
which is published in SEATUC 2020 proceedings. Namely, authors can choose three types of format. The papers in this session are presented as poster presentations.
- All submissions are done online through EasyChair.
- If you do not have an account with EasyChair, you have to create one.
- When you submit your paper online, take a minute to select SEATUC topics which are closest to the contents of your paper. You are encouraged to select topics when applicable. This will help us to provide good quality reviews to your paper.
- When you initially register your technical paper in EasyChair, make sure that the list of authors and the paper title are correctly registered in the EasyChair registration page, which is identical with the uploaded PDF file. In other words, all authors must be listed in EasyChair at the registration stage in correct order, and they should not be modified at paper uploading and final camera-ready. If your paper submission fails to comply with this policy, your paper may be withdrawn from the review process.